Become an Exhibitor
We believe we host some of the very finest wedding fairs in Wiltshire
We can offer you as a wedding supplier:
Extensively promoted & advertised events
We pride ourselves in the advertising of our events using social media, national wedding websites, magazines, poster distribution and through other events that we organise. We also ask all those exhibiting at the shows to publicise through their own social media and websites as well as on their premises and in their local area where deemed appropriate. We know from experience that this generates much more footfall than individual advertising alone. We have road signage wherever possible as well.
We always allow a generous amount of space between exhibitors to ensure you can showcase your product, without you merging into your neighbours stand.
Sensible Category Limits
We will only ever have a maximum of 10% of the same product provider, ensuring that a wide variety of choice is on show on the day, so places are limited.
A Fair Price
We believe our stand prices are fair & highly competitive within the local area. You get a rectangular table & two chairs, electricity (if required) and you can help yourself to FREE tea and coffee all day.
Set up is from 8:30am. We ask that all exhibitors are set up and ready 15 minutes prior to doors opening. Loading and unloading can be done outside of the venue. We then ask that your car be moved to the car park, which is located within 200m of the venue.
A Friendly Atmosphere
We make our exhibitors feel very much part of our events and this has been proven by the feedback from both our exhibitors and visitors that attend.
Attractive Bridal Catwalk Shows
Our professional choreographed Bridal Catwalk Shows always pull brides and grooms into our events and are an important feature of our Wedding fairs. These always take place in the middle of the event at 12:00pm and last no longer than 30-40 minutes so it doesn’t encroach on your day.
Quality Bridal Leads
We can tell you how many registered brides and /or grooms we get through the door. Their details are collected on the day and sent electronically free of charge after the day including email addresses & date of wedding where permission is given.
Why should I attend one of your fairs?
We believe we attract some of the very best exhibitors in the local area at our fairs. We always have a vast selection of people who create a friendly and welcoming environment for you to be part of.
How do I secure a stand?
Initially you will need to complete and submit the Become an Exhibitor details. We will then respond via email with your password where you can then book the events you would like to attend. All your details will be kept on a secure database. For all future bookings all you need to do is log in to your personal page with your email and password to book, check the process of your booking or check booking details.
What are the timings?
Timings for all events are detailed on the Forthcoming events tab.
How many visitors do you expect at a fair?
This varies per event & we never guarantee attendance as no professional organiser can do this.
For wedding fairs we typically get 80-130 registered brides and/or grooms through the door (we only register the bride and/or groom and not the whole group visiting with them). Please remember that not only is it important to get a healthy number of brides and/or grooms to speak to, but also to get good quality list of potential sales leads which our events consistently deliver.
Where will I see the events promoted?
We pride ourselves in the advertising of our events using social media, national wedding websites, and magazines and through other events that we organise. We also ask all those exhibiting at the shows to publicise through their own social media and websites as well as on their premises and in their local area where deemed appropriate. We know from experience that this generates much more footfall than individual advertising alone.
We have road signage wherever possible as well.
What activity can I conduct from my stand?
You can showcase your product / service which you have declared on your booking form & none other.
What should I bring with me for my stand?
We suggest you bring some relevant eye-catching material representing your product / service, as you only get one chance to stand out from the crowd!! Along with a friendly, welcoming smile! We are happy for you to run competitions / offers relating to your product / service on your stand.
What is provided as an exhibitor?
We provide you with a rectangular table & two chairs, electricity (if required) and FREE tea and coffee all day for you to help yourself to. We advise you to bring your own food.
Most of all you will get a professionally organised & run event along with a warm welcome!
Can I sell products from my stand?
Yes, you are free to sell your products on the day. Any food or drink based products sold must be sealed and not to be consumed on the premises. Tasters will be allowed and is defined as no more than a 25ml measure of alcohol (beer, cider, juices etc.) and for food small chunks / tasters offered singularly and not served as a miniature course of food, as this is the venues policy.
Is there a limit to how many events I can book?
No - you can book as many events as you want, although there are no discounts for multiple bookings, our competitive pricing structure does not allow for discounts.
Do you set limits per category?
We will only ever have a maximum of 10% of the same product provider, ensuring that a wide variety of choice is on show on the day, so places are limited. We have waiting lists of some categories as a result. It is vital you let us know what product / service you provide & what you put on your booking form is the only one you may publicise at the event.
Where will my stand be?
We make no guarantees on positions and position people to facilitate the best possible flow of visitors around the event. We try our best not to position same trades near each other & always ensure that visitors go around all parts of the event. If you have any special requirements, please let us know & we’ll do our best to accommodate. We will be there on the day to ensure you find your stand & have everything you need.
How do you allocate spaces?
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Occasionally a cancellation space may arise in which case the waiting list will be emailed & the space posted on Facebook.
What advice can you give a new exhibitor?
Be prepared to come to a fair to engage with the visitors & get them excited about what it is that you are selling. They may not have considered your products / services before, so remember to speak to them in a positive way, that encourages them to really consider what you have to offer. If you haven’t exhibited before, ensure you come around one of our fairs first to get a feel for what other trades do to promote themselves to give you inspiration for your stand! Or contact us if you have any questions.
- No booking will be deemed complete until the booking form has been received, and payment has been made within the terms of this agreement, telephone/verbal bookings will not be accepted. Cow Parsley reserve the right to reallocate the stand space to another exhibitor and cancel the booking if payment is not received within the agreed time frame. Cow Parsley reserves the right to refuse any booking without giving a reason. Payment is due six weeks prior to the event, payment details will be in the invoice sent via email.
- Stand fees are non-refundable unless cancellation notice is provided at least 1 month in advance of the event and Cow Parsley are able to resell the stand to another similar product provider.
- In the event of a cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances a refund / credit of 50% will be given. 50% will be retained to cover costs already incurred.
- Each exhibitor must have their own Public Liability Insurance a copy of which should be available for inspection by the venue or Cow Parsley if requested.
- All stands are to be set up at least 15 minutes prior to the advertised start time of the event and no stand is to be dismantled until the time advertised for it to finish and there are no members of public in the venue. This will be strictly adhered to. Failure to set up by the required time may mean your allotted space is given to another company.
- Cow Parsley shall not be liable to the Exhibitor for any loss or damage for any property for which the exhibitor is responsible for or any costs / expenses incurred. Any dresses, suits or items displayed in any fashion show or display are entirely done at the Exhibitors own risk.
- The Exhibitor must maintain a presence on their stand at all times during the hours the event is open to the public.
- Exhibitor agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of Cow Parsley, the exhibit venue and any other applicable rules, regulations, codes or standards, especially all current Health and Safety guidelines and any need for PPL or PRS licenses.
- All electrical items must be PAT tested. Failure to provide proof of PAT testing will result in the item being disconnected and it will not be able to be used at the event until proof of PAT testing has been provided to Cow Parsley.
- Stands are allocated on a first come first serve basis and each service will be limited to a maximum of 10% of total stands, to ensure a fair representation of services and products at the event.
- Promotion of any similar event to the one attending is prohibited without Cow Parsley’s permission. Also there is to be no subletting or advertising of any other services not detailed on booking form.
- Cow Parsley shall make every effort to attract a suitable and sufficient audience to the event through its extensive advertising campaign, although unfortunately no promise is made as to the number of members of public attending. All Exhibitors are also asked to help to promote the event by displaying posters and flyers that will be made available to them where possible and through their own social media.
- No Exhibitor will be allowed to set up unless their stand has been paid for in full.
- Exhibitors are expected to be courteous and professional at all times, including to other stand holders and must not impede, block or play music or videos too loudly, which may cause distress to neighbouring stand holders.
- Cow Parsley reserve the right to place exhibitors where they deem to be the most suitable place for their products or services and absolutely no changes of position are to be made at the venue without the express permission of Cow Parsley.
- Failure to follow these conditions will instantly render this contract null and void and the exhibitor will be asked to leave immediately without refund of their fee